The most important findings of
Theory of Eternal Existence
1. The main finding of this theory is making people aware of the existence of a reality other than ours, i.e. a state beyond time and space.
2. In the theory of eternal existence, the First Cause of all things, that is, God, was called the Original Being. This theory defined His features as Eternity, Absolute and Perfection. Its main Attributes are: Inner Side, i.e. Personality, and Outer Side, i.e. Energy of the First Cause. The theory assumes that the attributes of His Personality are Will, Intelligence and Affection. They form the Center of His Personality. The theory refers to this Center as the Source of Love, or Heart.
3. The Original Being occupies itself with the entire state except time and space, that is, everything outside the space-time of the universe. This state, like Him, is absolute, perfect and eternal. It is His eternal and unlimited "home", the ideal spiritual world.
4. The theory of eternal existence introduces the knowledge that the Original Being is the Creator of the universe, life on Earth and people. At the same time, thanks to the analyzes of this theory, it can be stated that the Original Being created everything out of Himself. For He shaped the universe by combining His Original Energy with His Creative Laws. They emerged from the Center of His Personality, that is, Intelligence, Will and Affection centered in His Heart. These Laws and the Original Energy are directed and introduced into our reality by the Original Force of Love in the act of creation.
5. The Original Being is the direct source of the formation of spiritual beings endowed with His Personality. This applies to the highest degree to spiritual people who fully inherit His attributes and qualities (especially His Heart and Love). This means that the Creator instills a spiritual person created in His Personality into a natural person created in His Personality. This makes the Original Being the Father of every human being.
6. Eternity resides only in our spiritual person, which we receive from the Creator at the time of birth. He is to achieve perfection by growing thanks to his physical person. This human structure is thus modeled on the "model" of the Original Being, in which the Personality permeates the Energy of the First Cause. Our spiritual person fully penetrates a physical person during his biological life.
7. The Original Being is also the source of the creation of still other spiritual persons, i.e. angels. They have a ministerial task to support the spiritual development of people, being able to communicate with them. Their emotional personality is at a lower level than that of humans, and their knowledge and will, unlike ours, are strictly directed. An angel takes the position of a servant with whom love is properly realized on the level of fidelity. In appropriate proportions, they play the same role towards the spiritual person of man as animals towards our natural person.
8. The Original Being, being beyond time and space, does not interfere with the space-time of the universe. This means that it is not directly involved in life on Earth. However, from the original concept of the world, which is analyzed by the theory of eternal existence, it follows that spiritual persons of people should communicate with their Creator. Unfortunately, this is because of the present state of the world, where evil reigns. Therefore, the father of humanity has no direct contact with us. In this situation, the whole living and still life serves the development of our natural persons. The development of our spiritual people should also be supported by other people and angels.
9. The main tenet of the theory of eternal existence is that the Original Being knows no evil. This is because the Creator, through the Original Force of Love, which emerged from His Heart, created only one reality, that is, good. This is the only condition that belongs to Him. My theory claims that imperfect beings, that is, people in the course of development, cannot modify the perfect Original Being by introducing into His knowledge an imperfect phenomenon created in the developing space-time of the world. It is about the phenomenon of evil and the power of power derived from it at all levels of human civilization. Therefore, the Original Being remains cut off from our world, because, as the perfect Creator, it does not return to the environment created for us to correct something in it. Otherwise, he would have to confirm that he is imperfect and has failed to fine-tune something. For this insight, he does not participate directly in the salvation of the world. His indirect participation in our world consists in the action of Providence, which, according to the theory, is the eternal influence of His Laws.
10. According to the theory of eternal existence, all knowledge about God, the origin of the universe, the appearance of life and the existence of man on the planet Earth must be the result of a logical analysis, not an act of faith. Any so-called the holy books are a subjective product of people who want to convey their religious vision of the world. Science, trying to understand the state of the world, cannot treat religious records as documents shaping verifiable knowledge about the phenomena studied.
11. Going into the scope of religion and trying to rationally evaluate the biblical records, the theory of eternal existence claims that the evil of this world appeared when an evil power of power was created by changing the direction of the Original Force of Love. This was done by Archangel Lucifer, the protector of the first people. As a result of this action, he became Satan. Unfortunately, he also included people who were only at the beginning of their spiritual development in the resulting bad situation. As a result of these events, the fallen nature inherited from him began to work in us, and we stopped in spiritual development, that is, we are stuck in spiritual death. If we do not eliminate evil, it will last forever. Such an interpretation of the biblical records arose as a result of an analysis of essenceism. Eternal Existence Theory presents this analysis to support religious denominations in order to induce them to carry out their proper mission: to prepare all the necessary conditions for the salvation of the world from evil.
12. Jesus Christ is a completely unique figure in the history of mankind. The theory of eternal existence treats him as a historical figure, as a Man who presented the correct vision of the world. In this regard, the theory of eternal existence tries to define him correctly, instead of religion. In a logical form, it presents Him as the Son of God, that is, the first and only one who achieved the goal of creating humanity. He was born as a Person unencumbered by fallen nature from Satan. It happened thanks to the efforts of people who are aware of their mission, creating a generation chain that goes back to the beginnings of mankind. It follows that he is Adam reborn. He was to be the One who could start a new, proper history of mankind. Unfortunately, it was not accepted by the Jewish people. He was murdered on the initiative of the leaders of the then existing religion. Thanks to His value as the Son of God, he redeemed the spiritual persons of people entering the spiritual world from the reign of Satan. So he restored the lost paradise by accomplishing spiritual salvation. Unfortunately, the physical world still remained hell. From this it follows that full salvation should in the future be achieved through the efforts of people led by the Son of God.
13. The theory of eternal existence, based on the previous findings of essenceism, proposes to establish a new understanding of eternity and love. In this way, he wants to make people living in the world defined as hell aware that eternity concerns not only the Original Being, but also the universe and humanity. Knowing this can help you accept the Son of God, which will be born again and lead to full salvation. Thus, according to the theory of eternal existence, salvation is the responsibility of all mankind.
14. The theory of eternal existence indicates the need for a total transformation of our present reality so that the world may be saved from evil. For this, it is necessary to combine the efforts of the political, economic, scientific, cultural and religious spheres of our civilization. Their common goal is to create the appropriate material conditions for the process of repairing the world. Building a good atmosphere for the total transformation of our civilization requires the use of numerous world organizations that have been trying to eliminate evil for years, such as the United Nations. You have to keep talking about it, not hiding your innermost dreams of eternity and love. Such a sincere and spontaneous declaration is a powerful force. You should take advantage of it. So, the greatest hope should be placed on scientific research that can lead to a full understanding of the origin of the universe. It is about getting to know in a scientific way who our Creator is and understanding what reality he has prepared for all mankind.
15. In summary, the theory of eternal existence treats its findings as knowledge acquired in accordance with the rules of science. In this regard, she identified the origin of the universe as her paradigm. It ties in with the axiom of this theory that the universe could not arise out of nothing. Recalling the first points of this text, I explain that the existence of a state beyond time and space is the assumption of my theory, and its thesis is that the First Cause, or the Original Being, fills the entire state with itself beyond time and space. The subsequent statements of this theory concerning its main findings, and especially the details of the Personality of the Original Being, are in the nature of existential judgments.