Idea of morality
Morality according to essenceism is a set of honest, or good, rules of conduct. This requires understanding what is good and what is bad. An accurate assessment of good and evil is dealt with by the idea of the value of essenceism, and here one can only point out that good is what originally belongs to humanity and evil is what it should not be. This assertion results from the concept of the Original Being which is described in this study.
As part of essenceism, I do not create any new ethics. I am fully satisfied with the principles of morality preached by the founder of Christianity - Jesus Christ. Those principles form so-called Christian values. In essenceism they result only from a direct analysis of the written words and deeds of Jesus Christ, because essenceism is not associated with any Christian denomination.
Below I present the views of Jesus Christ spoken in one of His teachings described in the Gospel of Saint Matthew in Chapter 7. Due to the fact that I had to put them in the form of shortened utterances, I did not mark the numbers of individual verses of this chapter.
1. So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
2. Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you; so you will be the sons of your Father who is in Heaven. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?
3. Anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, "Raca" ("you enemy!"), is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, "You fool!" will be in danger of the fire of hell.
4. You heard that it was said: An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth! And I say to you: Do not resist evil. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them! One who forces you to go with him a thousand steps, go two thousand!
5. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you see the splinter in the eye of your brother, and the beams in your own eyes do you not see?
6. All you need to say is simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.
7. So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
8. Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. You cannot serve both God and money.
9. Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
10. Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.
The above statements of Jesus form precisely Christian values.
The main part of these values is given below:
1. Treating another human being like a brother (neighbor), that is, with love.
2. Forgiving your neighbor unconditionally.
3. Payment of good for evil.
4. Showing love even to your enemies.
5. Do not be angry with your neighbor, not to be guilty of anger yourself.
6. Not to repress the pleading, especially to listen to your neighbor if he asks for something.
7. Unfamiliar self when someone gives something.
8. Not judging others, because we will be judged by the same measure.
9. Not serve at the same time God and things contrary to his Will.
10. Fulfilling the Will of God contained in the above points, because only this is how you can improve your personality.
ESSENCEISM – a research system to determine the First Cause
Please see the Polonised version of the name of Essenceizm (by "z").: - www.essenceizm.pl - © Copyright by Janusz Mazur - firstname.lastname@example.org (Please help me to eliminate language errors on this website!)
there are the books created on the canvas of this website by Janusz Mazur (see: Contact)
"Essenceizm 1 - God is not from this world"
"Essenceism 2 - We are from this world"
"Essenceism 3 - Evil is from this world"
"Essenceism 4 - Vision not from this world"
"Essenceism 5 - Eternity is not from this world"